SECTION 5: FINANCIAL
All costs are in Canadian Dollars.
$2,050 Meals and Accommodation (seven nights)
$1,750 Transportation (flights, shuttles, tundra buggy)
This is an immersive experience in a remote location. The course fee includes:
- Roundtrip flight from Winnipeg to Churchill
- All ground transportation in Churchill and on the tundra
MEALS AND ACCOMMODATION
- Two nights accommodation in Winnipeg on first and last night
- Two nights shared accommodation at the Churchill Northern Studies Centre
- Two nights shared accommodation at the Tundra Buggy Lodge with Frontiers North Adventures with two full days of private Tundra Buggy adventures
- All meals for the duration (six breakfasts, five lunches, five dinner, one reception)
- top tier faculty members
- partnership programming with Polar Bears International
- exclusive viewing of subarctic wildlife, if they so desire to show themselves
The course fee does not cover travel to and from Winnipeg.